A message from maagkimjongun
Thank you for existing; I like the Raimi films much better than the Webb ones. Spider-Man 2 is one of my personal favorites.
Thanks! :D Spider-Man 2 is one of my favourite films ever, too.
A message from maryjanewtson
hey bb just as a suggestion, if you want for your next edits you can use the tag "spidermanedit" since the regular actor/character tags are so messy nowadays and so few people check them :*
That is a good idea! Thanks! (Heh, I never even knew that tag existed.)
Interview with Dylan Baker: Trick ‘r Treat and Spider-Man @ Nerd Reactor
- Nerd Reactor: I have to talk to you about your role as Dr. Curt Connors in Spider-Man. A lot of fans are like, “What happened? I so wanted you to play him in the Amazing Spider-Man film.”
- Dylan Baker: So did I, so did I. But I think it would have been a little strange some of the people, even if it was just me, carrying it over to the new film. It was a whole new regime and the guys had a chance to do their whole thing. Tough thing for me was that Sam Raimi kept saying that if he had kept going, that pretty soon he was going to have the Lizard appear and do the whole treatment, and that would have been fun. But I’m glad that The Lizard finally made it and I thought they did a great job with the new film.
- Nerd Reactor: Oh yeah. You could do a short fan film, just to please those fans out there, who wanted to see you as the actual Lizard if someone was down to come up with the cash.
- Dylan Baker: They absolutely have to have a little money for special effects. But other than that, I’ll bring out my old Lizard costume and try and make it work.
- Nerd Reactor: Perhaps the next [project of yours] could be a combination of your previous projects. For example the Spider-Man movie and Broadway, so maybe playing Dr. Connors in the Spider-Man musical?
- Dylan Baker: OK, yeah, I’ll look into that. I’ll have to look into voice lessons too though I think.